- Previously loved, no longer playable acoustic guitar, that has been upcycled into a stunning hand painted double wall shelf.
- This one of a kind, beautiful design was a collaboration piece with Jaime Merrithew of Mandala Love Affair, Bowmanville, Ontario.
- Double hardwood shelves.
- Entire guitar body, neck and head have been varathaned for protection.
- New guitar strings, tuners and carbon fibre cut out on the head.
- Double hanging hardware is installed on the back of the guitar and it can be hung on a wall or displayed on a guitar stand.
Please feel free to contact us
if you have any questions.